CONDITIONS OF SALE:
These general conditions of sale must be examined on-line by the customer who visits the website “goodled.it” before confirming his/her purchase.
The submission of the order confirmation implies the complete knowledge of the general conditions of sale and their integral reception. The customer, when the purchasing procedure is concluded, must print and conserve these general conditions of sale, which have been already examined and approved during the purchasing process.
• Sololed only sells products that are new and properly invoiced.
• The products are accompanied From its package well packed so as not to be damaged upon delivery of the product
• The price specified on the website is valid only for on-line purchasing and includes VAT.
• The products sold are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty as provided by law.
• A shipping invoice will always and only be issued to the customer.
• The shipment will only happen after receiving payment.
• In accordance with the law “D. Lgs 22 maggio 1999 n.185”, our supply obligation is fulfilled when the carrier or the addressee take a delivery the merchandise.
• The inserted order is always an order proposal. It must be approved by our administrators.
• The information sheets of each single article carries the information given by the producer and they can vary without the notice of the producer.
• The prices can be updated daily and only the price reported in the submitted order and in the e-mail that includes the confirmation of the order is correct.
• The final consumer of the purchased product enjoys the right of withdrawal within 10 days from the delivery, in which he/shewill be able to exercise the right of withdrawal following the rules written in the section “Right of withdrawal/ Warranty/Returns” in this website.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL/WARRANTY/RETURNS
The legislative decree 22/05/1999 n.185, concerning the protection of the consumers’ interests in the field of contracts at distance, establishes in the article number 5 the possibility for the consumer to exercise the right of withdrawal. This right permits the consumer, defined as natural person who buys goods for purposes not connected with his/her own professional activity, to rescind from the purchase unconditionally that is without explanations and none penalty.
To exercise this right the Customer must notify Sololed providing the order reference, description, and the number of articles in case of partial withdrawal together withthe bank account details where the refund would be obtained. At this point Sololed will communicate the modality of restitution of the goods. The goods are under the complete responsibility of the Customer until the attestation of correct reception.
The notice for the return must take place within 10 working days from the date of the delivery of the goods. If the Customer finds any flaw after 10 days from the purchase, he/she will be put into contact with the producer/distributor. The modality ofreturns of defective products (within 10 days from the purchase) is the following:
• Contact Sololed by telephone or by e-mail and communicate the problems.
• We could offer a solution to avoid the shipment of the article and solve your problem.
• If there isn’t a solution you have to pack correctly the object and send it at our office in free port.
• The product must be returned complete with the original packaging and all its parts.
The additional article will be sent as soon as possible and we will pay the cost of the shipment.
The right of withdrawal totally stops if the product isn’t intact in the case that the external/internal packaging is not present and if other elements of the product are missing.
The payment methods provided by Sololed, before the order confirmation, are the following:
Credit card/Paypal: we only accept payment by credit cards with PayPal circuit. This is because we believe that it is the best circuit in the world as quality, services and safety guarantee for the privacy. Using PayPal is possible if you have a current account combined with PayPal and also just if you insert the data of the credit card without the obligation of registration.
Paypal: when the order is finished and the payment chosen is by PayPal, the buyer will be redirect on the PayPal website where he/she will be able to enter into his/her own current account inserting their personal credentials. If the buyer does not have a PayPal account he/she will be able to carry out the registration on the PayPal website and pay without the reinsertion of the data for the following purchase. The amount is immediately debit on the credit card (Visa,Visa Electron, Mastercard). PayPal protects the information of the buyer because financial information are not sent. PayPal will send an e-mail of confirmation at each after receiving the business deal. The amount of the order will be debit on Paypal amount current when the order is accepted. The amount, in case of cancellation, will be refund on the customer’s PayPal current account.
Bank Transfer: Payment can also be made by bank transfer as attested to extremes shown on the invoice that will be sent via e-mail shortly after the order confirmation. Once the customer has made the bank transfer, Sololed will ship the goods.
Dear Visitor, in accordance to the article 13 and 23 of Legislative Decree no. June 30, 2003, n. 196” wish to inform you:
1) that the personal data you provide to Sololed on registration are processed in compliance with the mentioned law and the obligations of confidentiality.
2) that processing of personal data, in accordance with article 4 of the Decree, means that any operation or set of operations, carried out without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization , storage, consulting, development, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data, if not registered in a database;
3) that the data are treated for institutional purposes, connected or instrumental to our Company, such as storage, processing, billing, customer management and, in particular:
a) to comply with legal obligations related to civil, tax, accounting, etc. for purposes of administrative management of the relationship you have established with our company;
b) to fulfill contractual obligations, technical support and technical information and after-sales support;
c) to satisfy market and statistical research, marketing and referrals for products covered by the activity of Sololed;
d) (only after your specific consent) for communication of business information on future business initiatives, announce new products, services and offers, by Sololed, by sending e-mails. Sending e-mails will not result in any case the transfer of personal data to third parties. This service does not imply monitoring of the sites you visit not even the control over the messages you read, without your consent;
e) for the execution of promotional initiatives in general, in the interest of the user of Sololed;
4) that the provision of your data is required to regularly fulfill the contractual and legal obligations that derive from legal relationship with Sololed. If the user is not interested in our business (which provide access to the privileged way of our promotional offers), he/she will can freely indicate not give his/her specific consent for this purpose;
5) that the data: are collected in our database and registered so as allow access only to those of Sololed allowed, they would be treated in compliance with the before mentioned purposes, within Sololed or can be communicated outside to:
a) associated companies, regulated, affiliates;
b) commercial partners (producers, suppliers, carriers and forwarders, etc.).
Please also note that every person concerned can exercise the rights under article 7 of Legislative Decree that we summarize below.
You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning yourself, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form. You have the right to obtain confirmation:
a) of the origin of personal data;
b) the purpose and method of processing;
c) the logic applied in case of treatment done with the help of electronic means;
d) the identity of the owner, managers and the designated representatives;
e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may come to knowledge in 'designated representative in the State, managers or agents.
The person concerned has the right to obtain:
a) the updating, the rectification or, when interested, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, the change in an anonymous form or the block of data processed unlawfully, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
c) the confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless the case in which the fulfillment results impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
The person concerned has the right to object, in whole or in part:
a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning himself/herself relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out of market researches or commercial communication.
The data controller is Sololed S.r.l., Via Vittorio Veneto, 14/B, 12042, BRA (CN), Italy.
REMOVAL AND OFF OF COOKIES
If you do not want that we put into place cookies on your computer, you can set your browser to turn off or decline cookies. This means that any website will be able to place cookies on your computer. You can do this by changing your preferences within your browser. This may mean, however, that you may not be able to fully enjoy all parts of the site.
If you want to remove previously stored cookies, you can delete them manually at any time. This will not prevent websites from placing further cookies on your computer.
For all orders over 99 € the shipping is FREE in ITALY.
Sololed does not require a minimum order.
The shipment of the ordered goods at our virtual store will be made by the courier GLS or SDA.
For all orders received, paid by credit card or by cash on delivery:
- By 11:00 a.m. from Monday to Friday, the goods will be shipped the same day;
- After 11.00 a.m. from Monday to Thursday, the goods could be shipped the next working day;
- After 11:00 on Friday, the goods could be shipped the next Monday (no holiday days),
and delivery, in all the three cases above, will be generally within 24 hours (for the islands 48h) reliance on the courier Bartolini BRT.
When your order is processed you will receive an email with information. Visit your private area on the website, you can check your order and use the tracking number to track the shipment through the website of the courier. It is also possible receive the warning by the carrier's phone about delivery shipping.
If the delivery does not refer to a location located on the Italian territory, the transport cost charged in the purchase procedure will vary from state to state. It is possible to buy on our online site from all over Europe and the USA.
No responsibility can be attributed to us in case of delay in the order or delivery of the order.
The delivery times indicated on the 'Shipping Italy' page are to be considered only indicative as they may be subject to variations due to force majeure, traffic conditions and road conditions in general.
DISPUTES AND COMPLAINTS
Any damage or the mismatch in the type or number of packages, must be immediately reported by the customer to the carrier that make the delivery and communicated to Sololed by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The customer is also required to check the integrity of the package and related to closure. Once signed the packing slip, the customer will not can make any objection about the appearance of the goods. Provided that Sololed chooses the courier in an incontestable way, in case of late delivery and any poor service, the customer is asked to give us prompt notice to the mentioned email address.
For all disputes that may arise, the competent court is the one where the company is based (Bra).
All legal and commercial relations are subject to Italian law.
Sololed reserves the right to modify the general conditions at any time. The changes will be effective from the moment of their publication on goodled.it, without prejudice to their application only to the transfers concluded after such publication.