2000lm battery-powered solar led street projector with twilight sensor, presence sensor and remote control. It has an integrated battery that guarantees up to 48h of autonomy.
Where can I use the solar led floodlight with integrated 2000 lumen photovoltaic panel?
This LED street projector with integrated photovoltaic panel and 18650mAh Li-Ion battery is suitable for installation between 2.5 and 3.5 meters in height. It is mainly used to illuminate places where electricity does not arrive, such as courtyards, country roads, alleys or private roads where you do not want to pull a power line. Also widely used for gardens and sidewalks. Thanks to the remote control it is possible to turn on this spotlight even from a distance and it is also possible to adjust the light intensity.
The light of the street projector turns on automatically thanks to the twilight sensor when it gets dark (<10lux), at minimum power, when the spotlight reveals the presence of a person, it will turn on at maximum power (2000 lumen).
- Equipped with Adaptive Light System 2.0 Technology (ALS2.0) which guarantees operation up to 7 consecutive days in cloudy and rainy weather conditions.
- Can be installed on a wall or on a pole with a diameter of 60cm.
- Equipped with remote control.
- Equipped with various modes of operation.
- Solar panel: 4.86V 6.8W.
- Battery pack: 3.7V 10Ah, 5 x Li-Ion 18650.
- Battery charge time: about 7 hours.
- Battery autonomy: >48 hours.
- Twilight sensor activation threshold: 10lux.
- Twilight sensor deactivation threshold: 50lux.
- PIR detection distance: 5m max.
- PIR detection angle: 120°.
- Color temperature: 4000K.
- Luminous flux: 2000lm.
- Flow angle: 120°.
- LED panel: 10.6W, 60 SMD 2835 LEDs.
- Ignition cycles: 25000 cycles.
- Service life: 50000 hours.
- Degree of protection: IP65 / IK10
- Installation height: 3m
- Overall dimensions: 358.8x246.30x85.4mm
- Weight: about 1.7Kg.