1000lm battery-powered solar led spotlight with a battery up to 12h of autonomy.
Where can I use the led spotlight with built-in battery-powered photovoltaic panel?
This led spotlight with built-in photovoltaic panel and Li-Ion battery is suitable for use in environments where there is no electric current. Useful outdoors to illuminate small areas, gardens, or when camping with a tent or camper.
Very bright at maximum power.
The light turns on automatically thanks to the twilight sensor, at minimum power, when the spotlight detects the presence of a person, it will turn on at maximum power (1000 lumen).
M1 mode -> when this mode is set the ON / OFF button flashes once. If the ambient light is sufficient, i.e. higher than the twilight sensor intervention threshold, the light will remain off. If the ambient light is reduced below the intervention threshold of the twilight sensor and the PIR sensor detects movements, the spotlight turns on with a luminous flux of 1000lm. The headlight turns off if the PIR sensor does not detect movement for at least 10 seconds.
M2 mode-> when this mode is set the ON / OFF button will blink twice. If the ambient light is higher than the threshold of the twilight sensor, the headlight remains off. When the ambient light is reduced below the threshold of the twilight sensor, the spotlight turns on with a luminous flux of 20lm. When the PIR sensor detects movements, the spotlight increases the luminous flux to 1000lm. The light emitted by the headlight returns to 20lm if the PIR sensor does not detect any movement for at least 10 seconds. •
M3 mode -> when this mode is set the ON / OFF button will flash three times. Once this mode is selected, if the ambient light is higher than the twilight sensor threshold, the spotlight remains off. When the ambient light is reduced below the intervention threshold of the crep sensor
- Equipped with Adaptive Light System 2.0 Technology (ALS2.0) which guarantees operation for up to 5/6 consecutive days in cloudy and rainy weather conditions.
- Equipped with various operating modes.
- Solar panel: 5.5V 0.5W.
- Battery: 3.7V 2000mAh, Li-Ion 18650 format.
- Battery charging time: approximately 11 hours.
- Battery autonomy:> 12 hours.
- Twilight sensor activation threshold: 10lux.
- Twilight sensor deactivation threshold: 50lux.
- PIR detection distance: 3m max.
- PIR detection angle: 120 °.
- Color temperature: 4000K.
- Luminous flux: 1000lm.
- Flow angle: 120 °.
- Number of LEDs: 20 SMD 2835 0.5W LEDs.
- Ignition cycles: 25000 cycles.
- Useful life: 50000 hours.
- Degree of protection: IP65.
- Recommended installation height: 2.5m.
- Overall dimensions: 90x79.5x55mm.
- Weight: about 175g.