Bioethanol Liquid Fuel in 12 liter packs, in convenient 1 liter bottles.
The new package is equipped with a child safety cap to prevent accidental opening. The packaging in one liter bottles makes the product very practical and convenient to keep at home, thus avoiding bulky jerry cans.
Completely odorless and colorless for biofireplaces, stoves and bioethanol fireplaces.
Bioethanol is a liquid and colorless fuel, used to power stoves and fireplaces without chimneys. This fuel is obtained from the fermentation process of biomass, i.e. agricultural products rich in sugars. Since it is a product of natural origin, the combustion of bioethanol significantly reduces CO2 emissions, reduced by approximately 70% compared to those caused by the use of fossil fuels.
- Liquid bioethanol
- Derived from plant products such as corn
- Maximum quality
- Suitable for any bioethanol fireplace or biofireplace
- Harmless to health
- Contents 1 litre
- Contains: Ethanol, Butanone Methylisopropylketone, 5-methylheptan-one, Denatonium Benzonate
- High calorific value
- Completely odorless and colorless
- It does not leave any residual smoke or soot
Bioethanol for stoves, bioethanol fireplaces and biofireplaces, ideal for heating the environment.