Nap by Rossini 2.2 watt anthracite solar led bollard with a battery of up to 20 hours of autonomy.
Dimensions: Ø200mm and height 65cm.
Ground solar pole with anthracite painted die-cast aluminum structure with satin polycarbonate diffuser.
Nap is characterized by the LED light source with integrated polycrystalline solar panels, rechargeable with sunlight for a diffused light effect with up to 20 hours of autonomy.
Recharge time with solar panel: 5/7 hours in full sun
Battery life at maximum power (100%): 3 hours
Battery life at minimum power (15%): 20 hours
The Nap bollard is equipped with a manual on and off button for efficient use of the battery and an intelligent twilight sensor with stepless dimming. Nap is in fact equipped with a twilight sensor with intelligent light:
- The sensor is activated automatically when the external light varies (threshold 50 lux) with brightness in micro light mode (20% brightness) with 36 lumens for the first two hours.
- In the following three hours it activates in full light mode at maximum power (100% brightness) with 185 lumens.
- After the fifth hour, the brightness gradually decreases in intensity until it switches off depending on the battery charge.
Double possibility of installing the post:
- Anti-theft fixing on concrete plinth with bolts or suitable screws
- Fixing directly to the ground with a picket for maximum flexibility of use: it makes the product repositionable, thus following the evolution and changes in your garden.
Solar led bollard available in anthracite color only.
The 2.2 watt solar LED bollard is only available in the warm light color tone (3000K).
Outdoor solar led bollard with IP54 degree of protection which makes the product suitable for outdoor and indoor use.
Nap Solar pole by Rossini Code NAP001AN.